Daneliya Tuleshova to compete in America’s Got Talent semi-finals
WASHINGTON. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani young singer Daneliya Tuleshova advanced to the semi-finals of America’s Got Talent, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Kazakhstani singer Daneliya Tuleshova advanced to the semi-finals of America’s Got Talent show after obtaining enough votes of the audience on NBC website. The voting was limited to the US.
Notably, Daneliya performed Harry Styles’ Sign of the Times in the quarterfinals of the show.
«I just can't believe we got through to the next round. I am very grateful to you! I will do my best not to disappoint you in the semi-final. thank you for your votes!!!! love you all very much! and insanely happy,» Daneliya shared on her Instragram.
The show’s participants are said to participate in press conferences and interviews with the US media.
- Kazakh-Japanese film starring Samal Yesslyamova to come out in France
- Two Kazakh films win big at Kinoshok Film Festival
- Tokyo fashion week opens with brands going virtual amid virus fears
- Kazakhstan’s Karakat Bashanova presents MV for 2020 Junior Eurovision
- Dimash Kudaibergen’s song to return to MTV Live Stream
- Kazakhstani musical to partake in prestigious musical festival in S. Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis