Daily reported cases of COVID-19 down to 756 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 756 COVID-19 cases have been reported in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, down from 822 reported in a previous day Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
East Kazakhstan region still leads among other cities and regions in the number of COVID-19 cases reported on a daily basis. The region has reported 198 fresh COVID-19 cases over the past day, 29 cases down than a day before.
Rounding out the top 3 cities and regions with highest numbers of new daily COVID-19 cases are Pavlodar and North Kazakhstan regions – 93 and 91, accordingly.
Kostanay region has reported the fourth highest number of COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours – 75.
Nur-Sultan city follows with 59 fresh cases of COIVD-19.
The double-digit fresh COVID-19 cases have also been reported in Akmola region – 56, the city of Almaty – 52, West Kazakhstan region – 43, Almaty region – 26, Karaganda region – 18, Atyrau region – 13, and Zhambyl region – 10.
Aktobe region has reported 6 COVID-19 cases over the past day, the city of Shymkent as well as Turkestan region – 5, Kyzylorda region – 4, and Mangistau region – 2.
The country’s total COVID-19 caseload stands at 125,466.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis