Daily COVID-19 recoveries up to 274 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 274 more people have made full recovery from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Out of 274 recent daily COVID-19 recoveries, East Kazakhstan region accounts for 180.
North Kazakhstan region has added 35 daily COVID-19 recoveries, Karaganda region – 20, Pavlodar region – 17, West Kazakhstan region – 12, Atyrau region as well as Kyzylorda region – 3, and Kostanay and Aktobe regions each have reported 2 daily coronavirus recoveries.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports almost 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- 2 Kazakhstanis arrived from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis