Daily COVID-19 case count stands at 683 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 683 COVID-19 cases over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan city has reported the highest number of fresh daily COVID-19 cases – 104. Karaganda region is ranked second with 101 daily infections. North Kazakhstan region is third in terms of the highest number of COVID-19 infections - 83.
Double-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases have been reported in Pavlodar region – 81, Kostanay region – 71, Akmola region – 64, Almaty city – 51, East Kazakhstan region – 35, Almaty region – 29, West Kazakhstan region – 20, and Shymkent city – 12.
Atyrau region has reported seven fresh daily COVID-19 cases, Kyzylorda region – seven, Zhambyl region – six, Mangistau region – five, Turkestan region – four, and Aktobe region – three.
The country’s total COVID-19 caseload stands at 977,714.
- 8 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- What vaccines Kazakhstan plans to purchase for revaccination purposes
- Japan’s Osaka to see daily record of about 6,000 COVID-19 cases
- 8 new COVID-like pneumonia cases added in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Health Minister reveals regions with lowest vaccination figures
- COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan increased 32fold – Minister Giniyat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis