Daily COVID-19 case count stands at 12,381 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 12,381 COVID-19 cases over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan city has reported the highest four-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 cases – 5,788. Almaty city and Karaganda region are second and third in terms of the biggest numbers of daily COVID-19 infections – 1,549 and 1,521, respectively.
Triple-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases have been reported in Atyrau region – 521, Almaty region – 405, Shymkent city – 380, Akmola region – 330, Kyzylorda region – 320, Aktobe region – 300, West Kazakhstan region – 246, Mangistau region – 234, Pavlodar region – 223, Zhambyl region – 192, Turkestan region – 141, East Kazakhstan region – 105, and Kostanay region – 104.
North Kazakhstan region has reported 22 fresh daily COVID-19 cases.
The country’s total COVID-19 caseload stands at 1,036,385.
- Pavlodar region sets new COVID-19 daily cases record
- Sputnik Light vaccine landed in Pavlodar region
- WHO says COVID-19 pandemic still 'an extraordinary event'
- Japan decides to put Tokyo, 12 more areas under COVID quasi-emergency
- Daily cases jump to over 6,000 for 1st time in nearly month amid omicron woes in S. Korea
- 12 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis