Daily COVID-19 case count at 967 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 967 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan city and Karaganda region have reported the biggest triple-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases – 215 and 165, respectively. Almaty city is third in terms of number of daily infections – 96.
East Kazakhstan has seen 72 COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
51 and 50 infections have been logged in West Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions.
Atyrau region has reported 43 fresh daily COVID-19 cases, Akmola region – 43, Shymkent city – 42, Mangistau region – 34, Kostanay region – 33, Almaty region – 29, Kyzylorda region – 25, Zhambyl region – 22, Turkestan region – 22, North Kazakhstan region – 13, and Aktobe region – 12.
The country’s total COVID-19 tally stands at 402,239.
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis