Creative industry association of Turkic-speaking countries founded in Turkestan
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM The creative industry association of Turkic-speaking countries was founded in Turkestan, the regional communications service reports.
As deputy Governor of the region Meirzhan Myrzaliyev said, at the informal summit of the Council of Cooperation of Turkic-Speaking Countries held on March 31 the Kazakh President, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, noted that Turkestan should become some economic and cultural pillar. To this end the creative industry association of Turkic-speaking countries was established in Turkestan.
As stated there its goal is to form a common business platform for Turkic nations, support highly intellectual and innovative spheres, encourage and support talented youth of Turkic-speaking nations. The mission of the association is to build common for Turkic nations the cultural, tourist and information environment. The key is to back small and medium-size entrepreneurship.
- Kazakhstan to set up Institute for Study of Ulus of Jochi
- Participants of ‘Ulyq Ulys – Altyn Orda’ conference adopt resolution in Atyrau
- Abayev encourages making series of films about khans, culture and economy of Golden Horde
- Senator suggests building passenger ship terminal in Mangistau rgn to boost tourism
- 160 kids gifted dombras on the eve of Dina Nurpeissova’s 160th anniversary
- Turkistan to host ÁMEN International Animation film festival
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis