COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan: 174 new cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has registered 174 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
43 people have beat the COVID-like pneumonia. Additionally, the COVID-like pneumonia caused one death in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has recorded 37,379 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 28,659 have fully recovered. The COVID-like pneumonia’s death toll in Kazakhstan now stands at 397.
- Kazakhstan, S Korea to promote strategic partnership
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- 474 recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis