COVID-like pneumonia: 76 new cases in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 76 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
70 people made full recoveries from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, three deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were reported in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 57,189 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 52,414 patients fully recovered. The disease claimed lives of 993 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 2,590 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 428,163 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 397,826 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus across the country.
- New virus cases slightly dip amid speedy vaccination campaign
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- E Kazakhstan rgn completes 95% of its COVID-19 vaccination plan
- 236 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis