COVID-like pneumonia: 70 new cases in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 70 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
27 people made full recoveries from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, no deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were reported in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 56,069 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 51,608 patients fully recovered. The disease claimed lives of 944 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 1,120 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 399,096 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 374,070 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus countrywide.
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Kazakhstan plants 81.5mln trees
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Kazakh Government approves 2025 occupational safety action plan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis