COVID-like pneumonia: 225 new cases in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 225 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
86 people made full recoveries from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, ten deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were reported in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since March 13, 2020, Kazakhstan has registered 59,375 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 53,886 patients fully recovered. The disease claimed lives of 3,595 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan reported 6,521 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 522,638 since the start of the pandemic. Nationwide, since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 444,239 people made full recoveries from the novel coronavirus.
- Kazakhstan to release 6 historical TV drama series
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- 4,200 doses per minute: India's record-breaking vaccination pace
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis