COVID in Italy: 5,057 new cases, 15 more victims
ROME. KAZINFORM - There have been 5,057 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 15 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Thursday, ANSA reports.
That compares with 4,259 new cases and 21 more victims Wednesday.
Some 219,778 more tests have been done, compared to 235,097 Wednesday.
The positivity rate is up from 1.8% to 2.3%.
Intensive care cases were steady at 158 while hospital admissions were up 38 to 1,234.
The case tally since the start of the epidemic is now 4,302,393, and the death toll 127,920.
The recovered and discharged are now 4,119,607, up 1,483 on Wednesday.
The currently positive are 54,866, up 3,558.
- Daily new cases touch new high of 2,434 on surge after holiday in S. Korea
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- COVID: 4,061 new cases, 63 more victims, ANSA
- Around 100 kids treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Ancient pharaonic coffin arrives at Egypt pavilion in Expo 2020 Dubai
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis