COVID in Italy: 3,702 new cases, 33 more victims
ROME. KAZINFORM - There have been 3,702 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 33 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Wednesday, ANSA reports.
That compares to 2,697 new cases and 70 more victims Tuesday.
Some 485,613 more tests have been done, compared with 662,000 on Tuesday.
The positivity rate is up from 0.4% to 0.76%.
Intensive care case are steady and hospital admissions up 41.
The currently positive are 73,668, down 878 on Tuesday.
The recovered and discharged are 4,520,531, up 4,544 on Tuesday.
The case tally since the start of the pandemic is 4,725,887, and the death toll 131,688.
- Russia detects 33,860 daily COVID-19 cases, crisis center says
- Former Slovak presidents urge people to get vaccinated against COVID-19
- G-7 health ministers to hold emergency talks on new COVID variant
- Roundup: More countries confirm Omicron cases, Israel seals borders
- WHO says not clear whether Omicron more transmissible, causes more severe disease
- Daily virus cases below 4,000 for 2nd day amid new variant woes in S. Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis