COVID: 495 new cases, 21 more victims, ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM There have been 495 new cases of COVID-219 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 21 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Monday.
That compares with 881new cases and 17 more victims Sunday, ANSA reports.
Some 81,752 more tests have been done, compared to 150,522 Sunday.
The positivity rate has edged up from 0.59% to 0.61%.
Intensive care cases have risen by nine to 385 and hospital admissions have fallen 54 to 2,390.
The case tally since the start of the epidemic is now 4,253,460, and the death toll 127,291.
The recovered and discharged are 4,049,316, up 11,320 on Sunday.
The currently positive are 76,853, down 10,857.
There are 74,078 people in domestic isolation (-10,799).
- Japan decides to add 4 prefectures to COVID emergency amid Olympics
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- Baikonur reports jump in COVID-19 cases in July
- Aktobe rgn records highest daily cases since pandemic began
- N Kazakhstan rgn sets record for daily COVID-19 cases
- 2nd shipment of Japanese COVID-19 vaccine arrives in Iran
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis