COVID: 4,598 new cases, 50 more victims, ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM There have been 4,598 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 50 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Wednesday.
That compares with 4,054 new cases and 48 more victims Tuesday, ANSA reports.
Some 468,104 more tests have been done, compared with 639,745 Tuesday.
The positivity rate is up from 0.6% to 1%.
Intensive care cases are steady and hospital admissions up 11.
The currently positive are 75,365, up 319 on Tuesday.
The recovered and discharged are 4,545,049, up 4,226.
The case tally since the start of the pandemic is 4,752,368, and the death toll 131,954.
- PM urges to tighten border controls for arrivals amid Omicron worries
- COVID-19 situation is stable in Kazakhstan - PM
- Omicron variant not detected in Almaty – Health Ministry
- South Africa approves booster jab as omicron fuels new wave
- Kazakhstan reports 3.7fold drop in number of COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh health minister reports on COVID-19 vaccination coverage rates
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis