COVID: 4,598 new cases, 50 more victims, ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM There have been 4,598 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 50 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Wednesday.
That compares with 4,054 new cases and 48 more victims Tuesday, ANSA reports.
Some 468,104 more tests have been done, compared with 639,745 Tuesday.
The positivity rate is up from 0.6% to 1%.
Intensive care cases are steady and hospital admissions up 11.
The currently positive are 75,365, up 319 on Tuesday.
The recovered and discharged are 4,545,049, up 4,226.
The case tally since the start of the pandemic is 4,752,368, and the death toll 131,954.
- 8 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- What vaccines Kazakhstan plans to purchase for revaccination purposes
- Japan’s Osaka to see daily record of about 6,000 COVID-19 cases
- 8 new COVID-like pneumonia cases added in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Health Minister reveals regions with lowest vaccination figures
- COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan increased 32fold – Minister Giniyat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis