COVID: 4,061 new cases, 63 more victims, ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM There have been 4,061 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 63 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Thursday.
That compares to 3,970 new cases and 67 more victims Wednesday, ANSA reports.
Some 321,554 more tests have been done, compared to 292,872 Wednesday.
The positivity rate is down from 1.4% to 1.3%.
Intensive care cases are down 11 and hospital admissions down 146.
The case tally since the start of the epidemic is now 4,649,906, and the death toll 130,551.
The recovered and discharged are 4,414,272, up 5,466 on Wednesday.
The currently positive are 105,083, down 1,476.
- Russia records another 36,466 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- 485 people inoculated with COVID-19 vaccines in Atyrau rgn over past day
- Fiocruz: Brazil API to undergo 14 tests in US
- Hungary increases exports of goods to Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan encourages using QazVac COVID-19 vaccine to Hungary
- New virus cases below 1,500 in S. Korea for third day amid preparations for return to normalcy
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis