COVID: 2,494 new cases, 49 more victims, ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM There have been 2,494 new cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 49 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Tuesday.
That compares with 1,516 new cases and 34 more victims Monday, ANSA reports.
Some 315,285 more tests have been done, compared with 114,776 Monday.
The positivity rate is down from 1.3% to 0.79%.
The case tally since the start of the epidemic is 4,704,318, and the death toll 131,384.
- COVID: 2,535 new cases, 30 more victims, ANSA
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Over 300,000 daily COVID-19 cases recorded globally
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis