COVID-19 vaccine will be free for some Kazakhstanis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Around 2.2 million Kazakhstanis will get vaccinated against the coronavirus infectious free of charge, Kazinform reports.
In a Facebook post, Bagdat Kodzhakhmetov, the official spokesperson of the Health Ministry, noted that 2,182,000 Kazakhstanis will receive free vaccination against the COVID-19 virus.
In Kazakhstan, the Research Institute for Biological Safety Problems has already developed the vaccine and begun conducting preclinical trials on animals.
According to the Health Ministry, people with chronic diseases, including those over 65 years of age suffering from diseases of the heart and vascular system, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, as well as medical workers will be among the first to get vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
- Uzbekistan registers an all-time high of new coronavirus cases in past day
- Kostanay rgn reports over 200 daily COVID-19 cases
- New virus cases in 1,300s for 2nd day; virus fight dogged by delta variant, vacationers
- Kazakhstan’s 16 areas in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
- Over 87 thou people under COVID-19 treatment in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 23 in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis