COVID-19 update: Nine more coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan, total at 97
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan has climbed to 97, with nine new cases registered on Thursday in Nur-Sultan, Kazinform reports citing www.coronavirus2020.kz.
To date, the country has confirmed 97 cases of coronavirus infection including 55 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 34 cases in Almaty, 2 cases in the city of Karaganda, 2 cases in Shymkent, 1 case in Almaty region, 1 case in Aktobe region, 1 case in Zhambyl region and 1 case in North Kazakhstan region.
- Ten labs to detect COVID-19 to be launched in Kazakhstan
- Almaty suspends international passenger flights
- Eight coronavirus infected patients in serious condition
- Coronavirus tally climbs to 302 in Kazakhstan
- Italy: Doctor death toll up to 61 after 11 die in 2 days
- Schools begin to reopen in China amid strict measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis