COVID-19: Some 4,000 pupils quarantined in Almaty rgn
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM 1,369 coronavirus cases were recorded in schoolchildren in Almaty region. 216 classes switched to online schooling, Kazinform reports.
1,369 coronavirus cases were recorded in schoolchildren in Almaty region. 216 classes switched to online schooling.
Between September 1 and October 15 there were detected 1,369 coronavirus cases in schoolchildren, 215 of them were recorded during summer vacations, 1,123 during offline schooling, 31 among those who studied online. As of today, 216 classes or 3,996 pupils were put under quarantine, the sanitary and epidemiological control department of the region reports.
As of October 14, the region confirmed 53,277 laboratory confirmed coronavirus cases, including 39,279 symptomatic.
- COVID: 2,535 new cases, 30 more victims, ANSA
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Over 300,000 daily COVID-19 cases recorded globally
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis