COVID-19: Some 3.4 million over-50s not vaccinated
ROME. KAZINFORM Around 12.3% of the Italian population aged 50 and over, 3,424,070 people, are still not vaccinated for COVID-19, a report by the office of Emergency Commissioner Francesco Figliuolo said on Friday.
It said the number of over-50s who are vaccinated had gone up by around 100,000 in a week, ANSA reports.
It said over half of the unvaccinated over-50s, 1.7 million people, were aged between 50 and 59.
- ANSA: 2,732 new COVID cases, 42 more victims in Italy
- Japan calls for developing world natural gas projects to be funded
- 200 Kazakhstanis recover COVID-like pneumonia in 24 hrs
- Over 52,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- China launches its longest-ever crewed mission for space station construction
- COVID-19: 5 regions in Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis