COVID-19 recoveries up by 811 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 811 people have defeated the coronavirus infection in the country over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan city has seen the biggest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 227. Almaty city and Karaganda regions are second and third with 183and 108 daily recoveries, respectively.
63 and 50 have defeated the virus in East Kazakhstan and Kostanay regions.
Mangistau region has seen 38 fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases, Almaty region – 37, North Kazakhstan region – 26, West Kazakhstan region – 19, Turkestan region – 17, Pavlodar region – 12, Atyrau region – 11, Kyzylorda region – 11, and Akmola region – nine.
In total, 377,642 have recovered from the COVID-19 virus in the country.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 8,000 for 1st time
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis