COVID-19 recoveries up by 1,895 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,895 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the country over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city has reported the highest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 419. East Kazakhstan region is second with 196 daily recoveries. The third biggest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases has been recorded in Karaganda region - 178.
Almaty region has recorded 155 daily COVID-19 recoveries, Aktobe region – 153, Shymkent city – 126, and Kostanay region – 126.
North Kazakhstan region has seen 94 fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases, Pavlodar region – 93, West Kazakhstan region – 81, Turkestan region – 81, Nur-Sultan city – 61, Akmola region – 45, Kyzylorda region – 37, Mangistau region – 24, Zhambyl region – 16, and Atyrau region – 10.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 852,744.
- COVID: 2,535 new cases, 30 more victims, ANSA
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Over 300,000 daily COVID-19 cases recorded globally
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis