COVID-19 recoveries up by 1,165 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,165 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries has been reported in Kostanay region – 211. East Kazakhstan region has added the second highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 201. Coming in third is Karaganda region - 148.
Nur-Sultan city has reported 131 more recoveries and West Kazakhstan region – 101.
85 daily recovered cases have been registered in Pavlodar region, 80 in North Kazakhstan region, 68 in Almaty city, 66 in Akmola region, 19 in Almaty region, 15 in Zhambyl region, 11 in Aktobe region, 11 in Kyzylorda region, and 10 in Turkestan region.
Atyrau region has recorded eight more COVID-19 recovered cases.
Since the start of the pandemic 943,241 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection countrywide.
- 3,626 get Pfizer vaccine in Atyrau region
- 1,096 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Almaty
- COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau region
- Daily cases back above 4,000 amid omicron woes in S. Korea
- 8 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- What vaccines Kazakhstan plans to purchase for revaccination purposes
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis