COVID-19 recoveries exceed 105,500 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past 24 hours, 73 people have been released from COVID-19 treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
9 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in Nur-Sultan city, 4 – in Almaty city, 2 – in Aktobe region, 3 – in Almaty region, 6 – in Atyrau region, 10 – in Karaganda region, 9 – in Kostanay region, 18 – in Pavlodar region, 8 –in North Kazakhstan region, and 4 – in Turkestan region.
Nationwide, 105,566 people have been released from the COVID-19 treatment after making full recoveries since the onset of the pandemic.
- Kazakhstan, S Korea to promote strategic partnership
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis