COVID-19 recovered cases up by 838 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 838 people have defeated the coronavirus infection in the country over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan city has seen the biggest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 224. Karaganda and West Kazakhstan regions are second and third with 124 and 122 daily recoveries, respectively.
69 and 65 have defeated the virus in East Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions.
45 more recovered in Turkestan region, 41 in Mangistau region, 33 in Shymkent city, 30 in Almaty region, 16 in Kyzylorda region, 15 in Akmola region, 15 in Zhambyl region, 15 in North Kazakhstan region, 14 in Kostanay region, and 10 in Atyrau region.
In total, 384,077 have recovered from the COVID-19 virus in the country.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 8,000 for 1st time
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis