COVID-19: Pavlodar rgn to provide 800 more provisional beds
PAVLODAR REGION. KAZINFORM Pavlodar region is set to provide more provisional beds, Kazinform reports.
A triage centre is to open at Sports Palace Bayantau and provisional centres in Moiyldy and Aksu, the regional administration’s Instagram account reads. They are purposed to admit 800 more patients.
Governor of the region Abylkair Skakov surveyed preparations.
- Inclusion, participation of indigenous peoples must be ensured in COVID-19 response: UN chief
- Cluster infections break out at Seoul's Namdaemun Market
- Rapid COVID-19 spread halted in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 cases, fatalities on rise in Brazil, Mexico
- India’s COVID-19 recoveries cross 1.5 million
- New Zealand sees no community transmission of virus for over 100 days
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis