COVID-19: Pavlodar rgn to provide 800 more provisional beds
PAVLODAR REGION. KAZINFORM Pavlodar region is set to provide more provisional beds, Kazinform reports.
A triage centre is to open at Sports Palace Bayantau and provisional centres in Moiyldy and Aksu, the regional administration’s Instagram account reads. They are purposed to admit 800 more patients.
Governor of the region Abylkair Skakov surveyed preparations.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis