COVID-19: Pavlodar rgn to provide 800 more provisional beds
PAVLODAR REGION. KAZINFORM Pavlodar region is set to provide more provisional beds, Kazinform reports.
A triage centre is to open at Sports Palace Bayantau and provisional centres in Moiyldy and Aksu, the regional administration’s Instagram account reads. They are purposed to admit 800 more patients.
Governor of the region Abylkair Skakov surveyed preparations.
- Minister Balayeva on how IT technologies helped the world amid pandemic
- COVID-19: Over 1,000 vaccinated in one day in Atyrau region
- Vero Cell vaccine arrived in E Kazakhstan
- 77 children treated for COVID-19 in Almaty
- COVID-19: Most regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Rio requires proof of vaccination for COVID-19 in tourist attractions
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis