COVID-19: Pavlodar rgn confirms new cases
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM - The number of COVID-19 cases has been on the rise in Pavlodar region, with another 41 new cases recorded, Kazinform correspondent reports.
18 men and 21 women have tested positive for the coronavirus infection, according to the intergovernmental commission against the spread of COVID-19. Of the recent coronavirus patients, 23 are natives of Pavlodar city, 17 - citizens of Ekibastuz city, one is from Koktobe village, Maisk district.
They have experienced COVID-19-related symptoms, of whom 16 reported to have COVID-19 after undergoing tests as they had been in contact with infected people.
The commission also said that they all had been placed in infectious hospitals in the cities of Pavlodar and Ekibastuz and were treated in line with the approved medical protocol. Their circle of contacts has been identified.
Notably, Pavlodar region has seen 424 cases of the COVID-19 virus so far.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis