COVID-19: Pavlodar region enters ‘green zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, is still in the ‘red zone’, the highest in a three-tier system used in Kazakhstan in terms of spread of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports.
As of June 10, it is the only area in the country to remain in the ‘red’ zone.
Almaty city, Atyrau, Akmola, West Kazakhstan, and Karaganda regions are in the ‘yellow zone’, the second highest in the three-tier system used in the country.
The rest of the regions – Shymkent city as well as Almaty, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, North Kazakhstan, Turkestan, and Pavlodar regions are in the ‘green zone’.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 1,120 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 399,096 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 374,070 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus nationwide.
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Kazakhstan plants 81.5mln trees
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Kazakh Government approves 2025 occupational safety action plan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis