COVID-19: Over 900 vaccinated in Atyrau region in one day
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – 987 people have been vaccinated against the coronavirus infection in Atyrau region in one day, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the regional healthcare department, 987 people got their jabs of anti-COVID vaccines in one day, including five healthcare workers, eleven teachers, 24 students, six civil servants, 47 people with chronic diseases, and 892 local residents.
Since the start of the vaccination campaign on February 1 221,920 people have been immunized with the first component of anti-COVID vaccines. The second component of anti-COVID vaccines has been administered to 179,228 people in the region.
Earlier it was reported that 67 residents of Atyrau region had tested positive for COVID-19 in one day.
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports GDP growth at 3.4% in 9 mths
- Rybakina fails to advance at WTA Tour event in Moscow
- Over 7.2 mln Kazakhstanis fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis