COVID- 19: one more case detected in Kazakhstan, total at 121
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan has climbed to 121, with one new case registered on Friday in Almaty, Kazinform reports citing www.coronavirus2020.kz.
To date, the country has confirmed 121 cases of coronavirus infection including 60 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 48 cases in Almaty, 4 cases in the city of Karaganda, 2 cases in Shymkent, 1 case in Almaty region, 1 case in Aktobe region, 3 cases in Zhambyl region and 1 case in North Kazakhstan region.
- SCO Headquarters flying flags at half-mast to honor coronavirus victims in Kazakhstan
- Russian university says clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine completed
- 376 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- Kazakhstan confirms 59,899 coronavirus cases
- Nursultan Nazarbayev condoles over coronavirus pandemic victims
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 72,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis