COVID-19: Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities remain in ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty, as well as Akmola, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Pavlodar regions remain in the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’ as of today, May 13, the Telegram Channel of the Interdepartmental commission for preventing COVID-19 spread reports.
Shymkent city, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktobe and East Kazakhstan regions are in the ‘yellow zone’ while Zhambyl, Mangistau, Turkestan, Kostanay, Kyzylorda and North Kazakhstan go ‘green’.
As earlier reported, Kazakhstan recorded 2,283 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis