COVID-19: Mangistau rgn moves to ‘green zone’, Shymkent to ‘yellow zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Shymkent city has moved to the «yellow zone» and Mangistau region to the «green zone» on the map of the spread of COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Akmola, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, and Pavlodar regions are put in the «red zone» on the COVID-19 spread map.
Shymkent city, East Kazakhstan, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktobe, and Kyzylorda regions are in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
Zhambyl, Mangistau, Turkestan, Kostanay, and North Kazakhstan regions are placed in the «green zone» for COVID-19.
- Kazakh PM got vaccinated against COVID-19
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- COVID: 495 new cases, 21 more victims, ANSA
- Experts warn less vaccinated areas more at risk for highly contagious Delta variant
- Kazakhstan keeps sanitary and epidemiological situation under control
- Kazakhstan may toughen quarantine due to India’s COVID-19 strain
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis