COVID-19-like pneumonia update: 934 new cases, 10 deaths
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 934 more have been affected by and 10 died of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
COVID-19-like pneumonia has affected a total of 16,666 people and killed 198 countrywide since August 1.
- Spotlight: Experts warn COVID-19 may surge in fall, winter as death toll in U.S. tops 200,000
- Fears over 'twindemic' mount on flu vaccine fiasco
- ANSA: New COVID cases steady at 1,392, deaths up by 14
- Ust-Kamenogorsk to open new Pulmonology Center by Oct
- No Nobel Awarding Ceremony in 2020 due to pandemic: report
- Olympics: Safe sports events hosting gives "confidence" for Tokyo Games: Bach
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis