COVID-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 321 cases, 109 recoveries
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 321 more cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
It is also said that over the past day, 109 recoveries and 1 death from COVID-19-like pneumonia have been registered countrywide.
The country has reported a total of 31,991 cases of, 347 deaths and 26,914 recoveries from COVID-19-like pneumonia since August 1.
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Kazakh capital leads in new daily COVID-19 cases
- Atyrau rgn introduces quarantine changes
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis