COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 3 lives in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan confirmed 164 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 72 recovered while 3 died, CORONAVIRUS2020.KZ. Telegram Channel reads.
Since August 1 Kazakhstan recorded 42,104 coronavirus cases, 443 deaths and 30,494 recoveries.
- India set to resume regular international air travel
- Almaty to tighten quarantine: all coronavirus positive to be hospitalized
- Almaty to shut down cinemas, theatres to curb spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19: 8 regions still in ‘red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- 274 coronavirus patients in critical condition
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 83 new cases, 5 deaths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis