COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the past 24 hours Kazakhstan confirmed 168 COVID-19-like pneumonia infections, 282 recovered, while 2 died, the Telegram Channel of coronavirus2020.kz informs.
Since August 1 Kazakhstan recorded 41,595 cases, 30,289 recoveries and 434 deaths so far.
- Germany extends lockdown to Feb. 14, tightens measures
- Dubai-Almaty passenger tests positive for COVID-19
- 54 lost their lives to COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past week
- 307 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: East Kazakhstan region moves to ‘yellow zone’
- Kazakh water polo team loses in Italy
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis