COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 95 in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 95 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs have been reported in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The country has also seen two people die of COVID-19-like pneumonia and 177 recover from it over the past day.
Kazakhstan’s COVID-19-like pneumonia tally stands at 82,955. Those killed by the disease number 5,163. So far, the country has reported 74,563 COVID-19-like pneumonia recoveries.
Notably, Kazakhstan has registered 695 cases of and 597 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Abu Dhabi creates comprehensive COVID-19 travel guidelines for inbound travellers
- COVID-19: Contagion curve starting to stabilize - ISS
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis