COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 67 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 67 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs have been reported in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The country has also reported two COVID-19-like pneumonia deaths and 39 recoveries over the past day.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 56,479. The death toll stands at 969. COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases stand at 51,842.
Notably, the country has reported 1,148 fresh COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
- Tokyo reports 302 new coronavirus infections, lowest in 3 months
- New cases over 1,600 in S. Korea; concerns grow over further spread after Chuseok holiday
- Delta variant confirmed in almost all samples in August in Slovakia
- N Kazakhstan reports 3 imported COVID-19 cases
- 34 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Atyrau region
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis