COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 408 more, killing 1 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 408 more have been affected by pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
It is also informed that over the past day, 71 recoveries and 1 death from COVID-19-like pneumonia have been reported in Kazakhstan.
COVID-19-like pneumonia has affected 30,074, killing 332 since August 1, while a total of 26,406 are said to have beaten it.
- 200-bed modular infectious diseases hospital built in Zhezkazgan
- Turkey calls to dedicate 2021 to health staff
- India's COVID-19 tally surpasses 8.08 mln, Indonesia reports 2,897 new cases
- Yeraly Tugzhanov assigns to take restrictive measures in E Kazakhstan
- 57 arrived in Kazakhstan without PCR test results
- EU agrees on distribution process for vaccines
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis