COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 364 more in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 364 more have been affected by and 66 recovered from pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
A total of 31,532 people have been affected by, 345 have died of and 26,805 have recovered from COVID-19-like pneumonia countrywide since August 1.
- A school in Pavlodar placed under quarantine
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Kazakh capital leads in new daily COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis