COVID-19-like pneumonia: 216 new cases, 15 fatalities
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 216 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases were recorded in Kazakhstan as of September 16, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
15 people died from COVID-19-like pneumonia, while 176 recovered.
Since March 13 last year there were registered 73,815 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 4,729 deaths, 60,534 recoveries.
- Exceptional symphonic program to be presented in Kazakh capital
- Monuments to Shamshi Kaldayakov and Tolegen Aibergenov unveiled in Aktobe
- 200 Kazakhstanis recover COVID-like pneumonia in 24 hrs
- Over 52,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati adopt joint statement at UN on Rehabilitation of Territories Affected by Nuclear Tests
- COVID-19: 5 regions in Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis