COVID-19-like pneumonia: 210 new cases, 5 victims
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 210 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases were recorded in Kazakhstan as of September 16, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
5 people died from COVID-19-like pneumonia, while 183 recovered.
Since March 13 last year there were registered 74,025 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 4,734 deaths, 60,717 recoveries.
- UK records nearly 50,000 new coronavirus cases
- President calls to expand work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Kazakh President calls for studying world experience of multilingualism
- Kazakh President appoints ambassadors to a number of countries
- Extended session of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan Council kicks off in Nur-Sutlan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis