COVID-19-like pneumonia: 197 new cases, 1 death
18 October 2020 10:00
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the past day Kazakhstan detected 197 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 42 recovered while 1 died, Coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
Related newsIran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337 Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
Since August 1 Kazakhstan has confirmed 35,914 cases, 28,207 recoveries, 381 deaths.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Population of Kazakhstan may hit 25 mln by 2050
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis