COVID-19-like pneumonia: 173 new cases, 5 victims
13 May 2021 09:16
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of May 11 Kazakhstan recorded 173 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 5 deaths and 70 recoveries, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
Related newsWorld conference calls for inclusive COVID-19 recovery plan Over 2.5B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide 331 treated at COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau
Since August 1 Kazakhstan registered 53,757 cases, 52,427 recoveries. The death toll rose to 847.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis