COVID-19-like pneumonia: 13 new cases, 5 victims
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of May 10 Kazakhstan recorded 13 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 5 victims and 25 recoveries, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
Since August 1 Kazakhstan registered 53,584 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 52,357 recoveries. The death toll rose to 842.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis