COVID-19-like pneumonia: 10 new cases, 10 deaths
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan confirmed 10 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases as of October 24, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
36 people recovered from COVID-19-like pneumonia, while 10 died.
Since last March 13 Kazakhstan recorded 78,781 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 5,016 deaths and 67,732 recoveries.
- Flag-raising ceremony in honor of First President Day held in Nur-Sultan
- Over 76,000 teens get vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Supreme Mufti extends congratulations on First President Day
- Nur-Sultan hosts concert dedicated to First President of Kazakhstan
- Khabar TV Channel to screen ‘Treasures of Independence’ documentary
- Inclement weather to grip Kazakhstan this weekend
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis