COVID-19 kills 213 more Iranians over past 24 hours
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM – The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 87,837 with 213 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Wednesday, IRNA reports.
Some 213 more Iranians have died from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) over the past 24 hours bringing the total deaths to 87,837, Iran's Health Ministry said on Wednesday.
The Ministry said that 27,379 new cases of infection with the COVID-19 were found over the past 24 hours, 2,755 of whom were hospitalized.
The Iranian Health Ministry noted that 3,185,946 patients out of a total of 3,603,527 infected people have recovered or been discharged from hospitals.
Some 4,518 COVID-19 patients are in critical condition in intensive care units, it added.
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- 4,200 doses per minute: India's record-breaking vaccination pace
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- Typhoon Chanthu traverses west Japan, at least 5 injured
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis