COVID-19 kills 185 more people in Iran
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM - Some 185 more Iranians have died from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) over the past 24 hours bringing the total deaths to 63,884, Iran's Health Ministry spokeswoman Sima Sadat Lari said on Thursday, IRNA reports.
Sima Sadat Lari said that with the 185 new victims, the country's total COVID-19 deaths mounted to 63,884.
Some 22,586 new cases of infection with the COVID-19 were found over the past 24 hours, some 2,493 of whom have been hospitalized, she added.
Sadat Lari noted that 1,684,570 patients out of a total of 2,006,934 infected people have recovered or been discharged from the hospitals.
Some 4,221 other COVID-19 patients are in critical condition and being treated in intensive care units, the spokeswoman said.
She added that 13,412,327 tests have so far been carried out in Iran.
- ANSA: Italy’s COVID-19 Rt number drops to 0.92
- Daily COVID-19 deaths hit new record in Brazil: 4,249
- 16 Kazakhstanis return home without PCR tests
- COVID-19 variants could drive economic hit on Tokyo up by 4 tril. yen
- 523 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: 8 regions of Kazakhstan still in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis