COVID-19: Kazakhstan adds 75 new cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 75 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest number of new COVID-19 cases has been recorded in East Kazakhstan region and Nur-Sultan city – 22 and 16, respectively.
Almaty city has detected 5 new coronavirus cases, Akmola region – 1, Aktobe region – 2, Almaty region – 3, Atyrau region – 5, West Kazakhstan region – 3, Karaganda region – 5, Kostanay region – 2, Pavlodar region – 6, and North Kazakhstan region – 5.
Since the onset of the pandemic, the number of COVID-19 cases has amounted to 107,908. Of these, 102,874 people have recovered from the virus. It has already claimed lives of 1,725 people countrywide.
- Nur-Sultan plays host to conference on legacy of Abai
- Kazakh Permanent Rep Umarov presents credentials to OSCE AGS Tuula Yrjölä
- Kyzylorda steps up preps for possible second-wave COVID-19 outbreak
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Healthcare and social services investments touch record high of KZT149.3bn in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Health Ministry issues daily update on COVID-19 numbers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis